Saturday, December 29, 2007

Love, Care, SHARE

Have you tasted some foods which, if you do not share with a particular person, don't taste the same good 'self'?
I have tried it many a times. Hot and Sour soup hasn't tasted the same in last 18 months since Nearly Headless Nick left. There is no fun having Hot and Sour soup without fighting with Nearly Headless Nick over who would get more Shiitake mushrooms.
Ditto about the Greek Pizza. It has never tasted better with Pea-NUT not around. NEVER EVER!
Call it love if you may.
I love my Pea-NUT and Nearly Headless Nick.
Cheers to them!

6 comments:

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

I know, I know...God, I miss Sweet n' Sour Chicken :|

~ ॐ ~ said...

i know what you saying here..

Golgappas don't taste good if you are not eating them with friends.. nor does chaat pakodi...

India !!!!!!!!!!

i want to be back !!!

FH said...

HUH?! Don't know what you are talkin' about lady!:D
We are going to have some Mexican grub today though.
Happy new year!!:)

Anonymous said...

woh sab theek hai..
but jab mere ko lagi hoti hai bhook na....
tab sorry hai....koi hove ja' na hove...
......

waise on 2nd 3rd and 4th thots ur prolly very korrrecta!!

Reeta Skeeter said...

gonecase: :D
=====================================
~ ॐ ~: :) I also know what you mean...aake khana...this is purrrfect Chandni Chowk time...had jalebis the other day from 'old famous'...OH and tell Tushar I bumped into the faafda wala. It is right ahead of McDonalds.
LOL.
=====================================
Asha: Ji koi baat nahi :D Happy New Year to you too and enjoy your Mex grub!
===================================
abhi-sheikh: I think you did not get me right...I am talking about 'certain' foods here...Baaki even I don't think aage peeche when hungry. ;D
===================================

Unknown said...

Absolutely true.
But then again, I can think of some foods that I particularly enjoy in isolation. Like a good coffee and scone.